[guide.chat] hi Malcolm,

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 16:14:16 -0000

has the little man made an appearance yet, also thanks so much for the
Christmas gift, it is lovely of you and  cannot thank you enough,

Gill, Vicki and I are going out on Christmas day for lunch the same place we
went with Gill when you were here, and am really looking forward to you coming
again, you are truly a wonderful person,

thanks so much for everything and listening to me in this past year, no doubt
you read one of the budgies has gone to heaven will replace him in the new year,
God bless and parcel on way to you also,