[guide.chat] hi Malcolm,

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 19:50:19 -0000

yes it has been a difficult week, but we are getting through, Victoria was
twenty seven on Wednesday last so we had a good catch up on Thursday when she
came over,

as for Chris, forget it, not answered texts or been around since the day Noah
was born when you were here,

will be  seeing Gill tomorrow as she is taking me for a hospital hearing test
to get the paperwork to back up our benefit form, as now as you know been
called for a medical, hope that soon we can all get back to a routine, as
hectic here, doing evening meals,

love and octopus hugs to you be good, he he he he