[guide.chat] Re: [guide.chat] withdrawal of benefits

  • From: "Scott C" <castledine10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 01:21:04 +0100

Your behind the times as usual Davie my friend.

The RNIB are already on this one and asking people to right to there MP's and
have organised action events all over the country.

Now it's nice to know your not concerned.

But the RNIB and lots of us and other charities are.

Now you say a minister told you not to worry?

hahaha mate, that's the very time to worry.

You plonker it's like a turkey asking the farmer,  what's this Christmas thing
all about?

You sit down quietly and be a good little lad while the folks in charge plan to
take your DLA away if you want to Davie but not me or thankfully the RNIB or
thousands of other's.

  Ta Scott.