[guide.chat] RE: Government green paper - Action's response

  • From: "Scott C" <castledine10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 01:31:48 +0100

O?

Look Davie?

The huge and much respected action for blind organisation are taking it
seriously as well as Scott and his email.

If only they'd spoke to your contact at number 10 hey?

Just a bit of friendly advice matey?

Check out your fact's before suggesting I don't know what I'm talking or
posting about.

The thing is Davie, I always do.

  Ta Scott.

From: Jason Bell - Email Address: Jason.Bell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 13/08/2009 10:04
Sent To: e.nutley@xxxxxxx - Email Address: e.nutley@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Government green paper - Action's response

Hello Elaine,

Thank-you for your enquiry and your concern over the Government's green
paper on social care. You can rest assured we share your concerns.

We released a statement on Monday outlining our position emphasising the
fact we will not support any proposals that reduce the income received
by blind and partially sighted people. We are currently working on a
response with RNIB which will take in the views of our service users. If
you have any specific concerns then please do let me know and I will
pass them on to the relevant people who will be able to reflect our
service users views during the consultation period.

Our full response can be found in our latest news section;

http://www.actionforblindpeople.org.uk/news/action-for-blind-peoples-pos
ition-on-the-government-green-paper-on-social-care-shaping-the-future-of
-care-together,140,SNS.html

Hopefully this is of some help; if you have any further questions then
please do get in touch. If you would like to talk to someone in person
then you can call our National Freephone Helpline: 0800 915 4666

Best wishes

Jason Bell

Digital Media Officer

Communications Team