[guide.chat] guide.chat - to Miss Piggy

  • From: "Lyn Rudge" <b00kworm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 15:11:29 -0000

Hi Miss Piggy, Carol,

Thanks so much for your message welcoming me back to the list.  Oh, its great
to be back and, as you say, its a real madhouse now.  that's great as I love to
hear all about Miss Piggy and the piglets and I think Malcolm and Casper should
both have teddies.  My two cats are crazy so they are not getting anything and
Javine has loads of toys so she won't be getting a teddy either.

Yes, its lovely hearing about all the different websites and I really must try
youtube out soon.

I hope you have a lovely weekend with lots of chocolate.

Take care,

Lynn and Javine