[guide.chat] Home now

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 16:07:52 -0000

Good afternoon all

Back now.  Well this morning Julia came she brought me two pieces of white fish
yum yum having it with chips later on and peas.
its cod fish no batter on it its lovely done in microwave put in container blob
of butter and its nice when cooked
Well went to the deafblind club 9 in there today.  4 volunteers Karen lisa
beverly and my carer cool yea she helps out too. bless her
Well today had hand and face massarge oh nice i had my nails polished in
purple.  Felt lovely and fresh   Later we all had cheese on toast and coffee or
tea yummy  kit kat but brought mine home not daft you know hahahahaha   Lady
came to talk about getting us disabled in to work I just told her politly not
interested she asked me why  I said how come all of a sudden they want disabled
in work when millions coming out every year no work for the most professional
or qualified let alone us
She kept going on with herself going on and on again another mrs know it all
who can put the country back in work hahahahahahaha oh what a laugh
She was going on that we make sure you get the right equipment and right
services and help that is needed for the job
One lady spoke up and shouted
Hang on a minute what if we give our benefits up go to work get all this help
then bosses make us all redundant how do we get our benifits back

She couldn't really answer that one

One person shouted the government want to save cuts so use us disabled easy
targets

I just went in my bag fijjeting because wasn't interested  oh how stupid .

Wrong time for us to go back to work now while the country is in a bad way
Oh honestely
We all felt good when she left hahahahahaha
had nice chat disccussing christmas dinner now that was very interesting indeed
there
Right take care