[guide.chat] good afternoon all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jordon" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 15:56:35 +0100

oh thank you for all your emails staying now  good
showes i have nice friends here now on group now
thank you.
well today enjoyed myself in blind society today got 3 new members we all
painted angels
right now could do with an angel hahahaha
she is lovely its a figure oh its nice we painted her hair silver and wings
silver too painted her dress all in blue because blue and silver go nice
together .
i have put her at side of my photograph of my beautiful mum who dide of stomach
cancer just 3 years ago.
so i think it weill take pride there now.
all enjoyed ourselves had piece of choclate cake and mug of coffee at break.
next week we have chinease women coming in to show us all how to paint chinese
paintings sounds great doesn't it?
right feel better now thank you hope you all had nice day too love carol xxx