[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] my mobility cane problems

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jordon" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 09:14:33 +0100

hi angie
yes your quite right too
what do you do for pass time?
are you totally blind?
do you have a guide dog?
i am going to my arts group at 11am.
my carer takes me to henshaws blind society  just love it.
we make lovely cards and beads necklass and bracelettes .

last week in arts we all make a very unusual card.
can't see it sadly as i am totally blind.
we got shiny white card lay it flat.
teacher gave us ordinary picture to stick on the card for example mine was a
kitchen.
table in background,and clock on wall and tiles etc
so we had these cardboards small cut outs like a cake to stick on table.
i stuck cut out cooker on right hand side of picture with help of my carer of
course.
then we stuck cut out lady in middle looks like she is in kitchen at side of
cooker.
she had brown hair according to my carer and black and white striped piny .
oh it were good. after that we had to stick clear plastic on top then this
lovely window frame in black cool yeah
well just imagine that now
kitchen and plastic to look like window and frame on outside.
so its like looking in to a kitchen window.
very clever isn't it?
 don't know what we are doing today yet.
i expect somthing nice.
i just love this arts group