[guide.chat] embarrassing moments

  • From: "Margaret Davy" <margaret.davy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 20:42:21 +0100

Hi Everyone,
I hadn't long had my guide dog Fudge when I had an early appointment at the
doctor's, so was out earlier than usual , it was still quite dark as it was a
damp start to the day.
She of course needed to spend before I could find her some grass further on ,
so after gropeing around with my plastic bag , I carried on where I knew there
was a bin to drop it into, as I said it was quite dull and  the shop where it
was placed had no lights on as yet , I therefore didn't notice a woman standing
by the bin waiting for the health shop to open , and only just realised in time
as I was about to put the package in her pocket, thank goodness she knew me and
saw the funny side of it , and as her mother had a guide dog when she was alive
she too had some funny moments to remember about her antics.
I don't think she would have found it very healthy if I had carried on with my
first intention to fill her pocket with another organic material hehehe
Maggie