[guide.chat] are you on this list Pat marshall?

  • From: "Angela Robson" <angie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat guide chat guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 13:57:30 +0100

Hi Pat,

i don't know if you are on this list as well as the Support List but if so, how
are you getting on with Chloe your new guide dog who you trained with last
year? And Alex, how is your training going or maybe you have finished by now?

I trained with leo last year so have had him nearly a year now.  we had a very
shaky start and at one point i even thought of sending him back as he is very
large, strong and a real handful.  However, since I was given a gentle leader,
which is a bit like a head collar, we have got on much better as he can't now
pull me towards other dogs the way he used to.  I am glad I persevered and all
the hard work is now paying off.

Cheers,

Angie