[guide.chat] What a lot of talent

  • From: "vanessa pugh" <shannon17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 20:09:13 -0000

what a lot of talented people on here, some of you replied to my earlier
messages about lack of thought in the local college, won't give up with
learning, had a good education when I was sighted, did various training courses
with the jobs that I did over the years, had planned to start an open
university 4 year degree when my kids had finished school so that could spend
time on myself ha ha, but that went out the window , applied to the OU in the
January to start at the begining of the September term, within that year had
lost all of my sight and they said that the course was impossible to do as it
involved some observational work , could do all the written work myself but
they couldn't allow me to get help with the seeing part so the whole course was
cancelled, there are blind people around the world who still have a brain but
you aren't supposed to want to help yourself, I have done courses over the last
few years but it's not really what I want to do, not going to give up though ha
ha, will keep on pestering until some one says that they can help, Vanessa x x