[guide.chat] Fwd: Labrador retriever

  • From: Keith Wines <muckyduck2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 20:15:35 -0000

:Fwd: Labrador retriever

 Labrador Retriever
                            Nancy Pelosi called Harry Reid into her office
one day and said,

                            "Harry, I have a plan to win back Middle America
in 2012!"

                            "Great Nancy , but how?" asked Harry.

                            "We'll get some cheesy clothes and shoes, like
most

                            middle Americans wear, then stop at the pound
and

                            pick up a Labrador Retriever. Then, we'll go to
a nice

                            old country bar in Montana and show them how
much

                            admiration and respect we have for the hard
working

                            people living there."

                            So they did, and found just the place they were
looking

                            for in Black Eagle, Montana

                            With the dog in tow, they walked inside and
stepped up

                            to the bar. The Bartender took a step back and
said,

                            "Hey! Aren't you Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi?"

                            "Yes we are!" said Nancy , "And what a lovely
town you

                            have here. We were passing through and Harry

                            suggested we stop and take in some local color."

                            They ordered a round of bourbon for the whole
bar, and

                            started chatting up a storm with anyone who
would listen.

                            A few minutes later, a grizzled old guy from the
Black

                            Eagle Ranch came in, walked up to the Labrador ,
lifted up

                            its tail, looked underneath, shrugged his
shoulders and

                            walked out. A few moments later, in came another
old guy.

                            He walked up to the dog, lifted up its tail,
looked

                            underneath, scratched his head and left the bar.
For

                            the next hour, another dozen guys came in,
lifted the

                            dog's tail, and left shaking their heads.

                            Finally, Nancy asked, "Why did all those old
guys come in and look

                            under the dog's tail? Is it some sort of
custom?"

                            "Lord no," said the bartender. "Someone's out
there running around

                            town, claiming there's a Labrador Retriever in
here with two assholes!"
-----
No virus found in this message.
Checked