[guide.chat] To malcolm

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 21:20:23 +0100

Right you
Hows that!

now that is another fine mess you have got me in to her
hahahehehehehehe
see can change subject line you did marvellous there malcolm
well done clap clap clap clap there you see clapped my hands for you

now guide is singing for hes a jolly good fella
lalalalalalululululullyyayayayayayayayayalalalalalalalalalalala

Ah that was nice of guide to sing to you there malcolm

Love carol who is not just a pretty face you know x.x.x.x.

From: M BOWKER - Email Address: bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 19/10/2011 20:26
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To malcolm

I bet the doctor thought the piglets had come for their swine flu injections.
Hehehehe. I got a phone call today from my doctor to say my nurse is coming
tomorrow to give me one, flu injection I mean. Silly me getting that wrong. Not
like me is it. Hehehehe.

I am very proud of myself these days because I'm using my electric oven again
after four years of not using it. So I had meat and potatoe pie with oven chips
and gravy. Much better than micro-wave. Ocki had grilled salmon and Casper had
pheasant pie. Hehehehe. I'd like a girl for my supper but Tesco said they
haven't any in this week. Just my luck.

love Malcolm. xxx

Good evening malcolm  yes thanks that is good news for me from doctors
My 6 pigglets were running around in the waiting room getting on the patients
nerves oynking all the time
Now am I crazy or what!hahahehehehehehe
Doctor wouldn't give my 6 pigglets the flu jab because of cuts backs
shocking so if they sneez all over me then it just  Tough
what have you had for tea?
not too much to ask is it?hahahahahahaha
Love Miss piggy  who is getting gorgeous by the minute carol x.x.x.x.