[guide.chat] To clare very weird guide is

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 22:01:37 -0000

Hi clare yes very strange there how no subject wonder how guide does that silly
daf really strange how guide does that
just hope the others on here never have same trouble of me

you never know if I have a hacker do we?

yes got your forwarded email to me off group and saw the subject oh my god hope
I havn't got a ghost in my flat hahahahahahaha
oh yes enjoyed the cheese scone yummy yes the minced pies hit my foot but guess
what
the pigglets got it quick cheeky bugers  just wait going to swing them by thre
cury tails around the room hahahahahahaha that weill teach them

oh my god your making me hungry now going to get some cream crackers now with
cheese on oh can't cope weill have to go and get some
Love miss piggy who got silly daft guide here x.x.x.x. t