[guide.chat] To Malcolm

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 22:30:41 +0100

Hi sweet old man hahahahaha
Hey malcolm yes no doubt about that vanessa would have filled me up with lots
of lovely goodies and be worried though me being miss piggy boots on here might
get even fatter then i am now hahahahahaha

hey I will be the heaviest piggy in great britain
not good for me now is it?

hope you have weighed yourself sinced our vanessa has fed you up for a week
wow just imagine what it would be like for Christmas if you were to spend
christmas with her goodness dread to think hehehehehehehe

christmas pies christmas cakes christmas pudddings and oh could go on
wow just imagine that hey malcolm
shush hush keep it quiet because vanessa might be thinking about it now
hahahehehehehehe
Right take care
Love carol miss piggy boots x.x.x.x.