[guide.chat] To Malcolm

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 20:52:30 -0000

Hi sweetie malcolm
oh yes met clares mum and dad and clare
2004
julia my carer did little buffet in my flat at that time
Carer was there just started with me that year

clare was making a pig of herself yes that is right eating choclate sponge cake
on plate what is she like hahahahahaha
well it was funny because i had a cuddly monkey and clares dad took photograph
of me with monkey out of my flat window
he is crazier then us are hahahahahahaha
my monkey had striped jumper on then
choclate brown monkey with beigh face and body

 clares dad took photgraph of me and clare on my setee and remember getting
frame for it
don't know where that frame is right now
take care

From: M BOWKER - Email Address: bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 01/12/2011 17:44
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] My lovely christmas box

Well Carol, that's nice to get all those cards. Its nice to know other people
are thinking about you instead of just family. Have you ever met Clare's
parents.? Its nice though to have a good long friendship like yours and Clare,
its worth its wait in gold.

love Malcolm. xxx.

Good evening all
Oh wow  my sister Julie brought my surprised present around about 20 minutes
ago cool yea

Well guess what!

my very special friend Clare on here has sent me
Wait for it

£20 asda voucher in a beautifully home made card
oh its lovely
shiny gold card got santa on top left parcels on bottom right got gold and
silver bows on and diamties on the card too and stars and parcels in different
sizes too happy raised christmas sticker
red that was
braille inside ah its lovely
How cool is that

so happy.

Jamie and meghan as you all know are her nephew aged 6 now and meghan now aged
4 well got lovley card from them too and guess what box of miniture dairy milk
choclates
Yes you all guessed it eaten some already yummy Julie pinced a couple too what
is she like hahahahahaha
I got card long and retangle shiny too got bauble on top with lovely diamanties
on again glitter all on bottom snow flakes
from her sister Elane and husband Simon
lovely blue shiny one

now Clare's mum and dad
Margaret and Peter sent me card retangle square on top with cut out narrow
christmas tree on lovely shiny red card and green tree  silver bow on tree
lovely

Now card from her Auntie pearl its shiny gold got red santa shiny on top left
bottom right shiny green christmas tree
big parcel on right bottom in red and silver lovely

Right little Jamie and meghans card is
shiny white card santa top right glitter on his coat  oops sorry its a snowman
sorry
yes snowman with glitter scarf glitter buttons
silver snow flakes comingd down

 lovely red bow on card above the big parcel in red and silver   got shiny peel
off bow too on card
raised silver happy christmas sticker too on bottom

Hold on a minute
going to get another couple of miniture choclates yummy
oh my god hope i don't empty this box before the soaps come on hahahahahaha
can't resist them you know yummy
Now isn't that wonderful?
Julie stood all my cards on wall unit as all my other cards that are made on tv
cabinet and angelas lovely card too

Clare love you to bits
Thank you very much your my lovely true friend and will treasure your card and
thank you for asda voucher

I am hoping to buy myself a lovely 16 dinner peice service now for my christmas
box from Clare
thank you so much clare
your such a wonderful friend to me you know

I am feeling so happy now
hang on a minute just getting another choclate yummy
gorgeous these

Going now thank you clare
please thank your mum for hers and your auntie pearl too and simon and elaine
and kiddies

thank you take care  your special friend carol who can't take mind of the
choclates right now

carol x.x.x.x.
-----