[guide.chat] To Lynn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 11:24:23 -0000

Hi Lynn
oh yes,freezing here now sun is out but freezing.  I can't stand cold weather.
I am bit mard when it comes to freezing weather.  I just put my light weight
radiator on you plug in from Arrgos cost me £60 no oil in this one small and
neat its on wheels
I think its terrible when have to put that on although got storage heaters on
which are crap and I mean crap
My hands are cold now typing how weird

I am glad I don't live in open spaces oh no thanks my god I would freeze to
death
Just got back from bank and post office wow freezing outside here.
Going for my tuna sandwiche just got from Greggs have nice cup of tea
got no post yet
enjoy your day