[guide.chat] To Lynn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 15:44:00 -0000

Hi Lynn, thank you for such a lovely message it's lovely to be chatting with
you on here. I'm glad you got some more of those aero mousses and yes I'm sure
they will soon be gone. I will have a mousse after my tea. I now know it's
jacket potatoes with cheese, bacon and beans so yummy. Miss piggy won't be
happy though that I will be eating her haha. Well yes we are all mad on here
but the madder the better I say it just makes life more interesting and so glad
it's a nice distraction for you from your usual routine. It's nice to escape at
times for sure. Well I will have your share of the coffee creams then haha.
This may sound odd but I don't like drinking coffee but yet I love the coffee
cream chocolates but then again that explains why. I love anything chocolaty of
course just no contest there. Ah that's so lovely Pauline helps you choose
clothes as my mum helps me and yes it's so important that us totally blind
people have someone we completely trust to help us. Well have a good rest of
the day with your medicine of course as I am. I just had chocolate Swiss roll
cake with a good old cuppa. Well it's lovely to have you back with us on here
I'm so happy. Love Clare