[guide.chat] Re: To David l bailey

  • From: "David L. Bailey" <baileydavidl62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 00:14:49 -0400

Thanks Carol,

    I am good and trying to be supportive of my wife.  I know the bond with
her mom is like the one I had with my dad and my world was shattered when I
lost him at age 12.  I know mow this was God's will and for the best.  But
at the time it was very hard for me.  Therefore I am praying for my wife and
her mom and trying to be there for her as best I can.

In His Love and Service,
David L. Bailey
baileydavidl62@xxxxxxxxx