[guide.chat] Re: To David L Bailey

  • From: "David L. Bailey" <baileydavidl62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 00:26:37 -0400

Oh beautiful one I suppose you are in the land of nod.  I am very serious
about the makeup thing.  It's just yuck!  I don't want a woman I would not
want if she didn't paint her face, but then I was always more interested in
other aspects of beauty such as kindness, caring, generosity, intellectual
capacity to converse on a wide range of topics, and Christ likeness.
However, as a young man (Before Christ) I wanted the sexiest thing walking.
Even then I did not like made up women.  I always thought if it takes that
much muck to make her beautiful, if I wake up next to her without her
makeup, I might go into cardiac arrest.  Now, I am happy with my beautiful
wife and look for beautiful friends for stimulating conversation.  This
whole group is good for that and kind, generous, and loving in the deal as
well.

Thank You,
David L. Bailey
baileydavidl62@xxxxxxxxx