[guide.chat] To Cathie

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 20:20:35 -0000

Hi Cathie, I have the cordless headphones or some people call them wireless
headphones. I can listen to anything on them. I plug them into my media centre
which is upstairs in my bedroom so I can listen to my soaps downstairs how
cool. I can even plug them into my daisy player or radio anything really they
so cool. I can sit downstairs with my parents and listen to anything I like
without disturbing them it's ideal. The media centre I have is the one from
Portset. Yes I know. Very expensive but well worth the money. I wouldn't be
without my headphones now they such lifelines and it's all thanks to my friend
Pat at the blind clubs for telling me about them as she has some and wouldn't
be without them either. Love Clare