[guide.chat] To Cathie

hahahahahahahahahaha so you think I live up to my reptuation as miss piggy too
hahahaha
i normally eat for england but this week calmed down a bit
oh fried sausages and beans your having yummy

My friend Elaine bought me a egg boiler from qvc on tv for £30 for christmas
well its great can put 6 eggs in put water in each hole but its got jug
specially made for it oh wow proper boiled eggs nice and runny
it makes a loud bleeping noice when it is finished
when take oval stainless lid steam very hot so you have to be very careful
i am used to it now though
don't eat 6 eggs all at once though hahahaha
I do three eggs enough for me

Love Carol x.x.x.x.