[guide.chat] To Carol's secretary for Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 21:19:44 -0000

Good evening Carol, oh so happy you liked my time at Janet's blind club and yes
it's certainly good to be back as it is at all my clubs and even better I have
an extra one to go to on Monday so keep you posted how it goes. I'm so happy
you had a lovely time in coffee club as always your cheese on toast so yummy
just my thing and how cool you won oven gloves on the bingo and gave them to
your Julie. Glad you did play your cards right too I love that game at Janet's
club and I know I got you onto that idea. Oh let's hope your friend Jackie gets
back to you soon and she loves her present. Oh dear I didn't realise David
Brown wasn't picking your computer up till tomorrow I thought it was yesterday
so that means you will be out of action for a bit longer oh not good but let's
hope it will be fixed as soon as possible and be well worth waiting for. Good
on our Stan for passing our messages on eh. I hope your hearing test at the
hospital goes well. I will have a good chill out day with my medicine of
course. Love Clare xxxx