[guide.chat] To Angela

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 22:02:10 -0000

Hi Angela and Monty, oh so happy all went well at the vet with Monty and those
dreaded injections are now over with. Ah fancy him not getting a chocolate from
the vet. Well you now know the reason why. The secret is out for sure. I was
there first and pinched all the chocolates hahahaha. You know me so well. I
knew you would be happy I sent Carol those chocolate piglets and at the way I
kept the secret for so long. A lovely surprise for her for sure well worth it.
You see I'm crafty in more ways than one hahahaha. I had a good chill out with
my medicine in a big way and enjoyed my jacket potatoes with cheese bacon and
beans. Tomorrow is just a normal Friday with the chippy at night. I hope you
have a good day too. Love Clare