[guide.chat] To Angela

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 21:10:45 -0000

Hi Angela and Monty, yes that CD will certainly be a much needed treat for you
to cheer you up. Yes hope all your CD's will be sorted out by then I would
certainly come over there to help you if I lived near. I'm so happy alls going
well with your braille keep up the good work. Ah that's a shame you lost some
plants but glad the others still going strong. Glad you made cards. You had a
good day there. Hope tomorrow will be good too. Keep you posted how dance goes.
Lots of love Clare