[guide.chat] There's hope at last

  • From: "Sally" <se.wooller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 19:22:21 +0100

Hi All,

My husband Chris has just found a definite glimmer of hope for us all in this
dreadful credit crunch and I thought I would let you all hear about it too in a
very brief summary.  He was reading about ZOPA on Yahoo Financial News.  There
also have been articles written about ZOPA in the Financial Times, the
Guardian, the Independent,and and the Telegraph.  I think the best explanation
about it, is the Guardian link on the ZOPA website.   It certainly sounds like
a fascinating savings concept.

TTFN
Sally, Skype name lizwool133