[guide.chat] The chase

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 19:43:54 -0000

Hi clare and all
goodness the chase was so close tonight.
Anee the chaser won the team only had 5 seconds left oh my god the three team
only needed to push anne back one more they would of won the twenty one
thousands tonight
They were all gutted
one contestant on there tonight was so stupid infact she even won three
thousands in the questions but what did the silly bugger do
go for the £3 ann offered as lowest price ever to be given in the chase and
silly lady Kerry took it but thankfully she got knocked out serves her right
hahahahahaha

Bradely made me laugh he couldn't stop laughing at ann when she got loads of
questions wrong he is so funny