[guide.chat] The chase

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 18:57:34 -0000

Hi Carol, yes it was certainly very good I always enjoy it. Your tea so yummy
and how cool you treated yourself to a flake Easter egg one of my favourites so
your medicine in a big way. I enjoyed the burgers and sausages for tea and that
aero mousse and now having mini eggs so got my medicine too. I missed going
dancing today it was cancelled as the leisure centre needed the room for
something else but will certainly make up for lost time next week. Tomorrow is
Janet's blind club and Thursday the 60's concert so exciting not long now. Keep
you posted how it all goes. Love Clare xxxx