[guide.chat] The boy by Scott c

  • From: "Scott C" <castledine10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 15:02:13 +0100

The boy stood on the burning deck,

His pocket full of fire crackers,

A spark went up his trouser leg,

and blew off his knackers.

  By Scott C

-----Original Message-----
From: Vanessa - Email Address: qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 01/08/2009 13:50
Sent To: 4æ"Guide Forum Friends - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Left Behind Teeth

LEFT BEHIND TEETH.

The time had come, to go to my late mother's house,
I took my daughter with me, we were quiet as a mouse,
I was a little nervous, my daughter made me brave,
It was only a few weeks ago, she was buried in a grave.

We packed books, ornaments, dishes all away,
We swept and cleaned the house, virtually all day,
My mother's old relics reminded me of younger days,
As I stared at each photo, my eyes began to glaze.

I quickly stopped the tears, I was brave once more,
I had to be, as my daughter was opening the door,
She's only six and fairly bright for her age,
She really helped me, she deserves a ten pound wage.

I gave her a cardboard box, to put some things in,
Has Nana gone to Heaven with Jesus the King?
'Yes' I said, I was taken aback, I could hardly breathe,
I hope he doesn't take her out, cos here are her teeth.

By Vanessa.