[guide.chat] Sight Village sensation podcast and live streaming

  • From: "Scott C" <castledine10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 04:28:03 -0700

Sight Village Podcast with a Difference!

The Sight Village Sensation!

At T&T Consultancy, we have become well-known over the years for producing our
Sight Village podcast containing fun and informal chat about the event, product
news, interviews with exhibitors, and much much more.  Thousands of people
download the podcast every year and we are pleased to bring it to you!

This time, we are going one step further!  In partnership with the Mushroom FM
internet radio station, www.mushroomfm.com

we will be streaming radio shows about Sight Village all next week starting on
Monday 12 July.

Mushroom FM is a high quality internet radio station containing shows produced
by broadcasters who are excellent communicators, who love radio and present
great music programmes!  It enjoys a very high profile on the internet
particularly within the "blindness community" and is well-known for the fun,
innovative and interactive ways in which the presenters interact with their
audience.

Sight Village sensation is going to be a lot of fun and we are really looking
forward to bringing to you the sounds of the event live this year!  We hope the
shows will be very interactive with lots of room for you to participate whether
you live in the UK or not!  Features include:

.     A special show before Sight Village where hopefully you will tell us what
you are looking forward to seeing at the event or seminars you would like to
attend;

.     A "special guest" each day from key access technology companies who not
only will want to tell you about their product range but who will also be keen
to take your questions via E-Mail or Twitter live on the air;

.     Contributions from listeners and ourselves concerning the highlights of
Sight Village 2010!

If you are interested in how internet broadcasting works using accessible
technology, you can always drop by the T&T Consultancy Ltd stand, located at
zone 4 just as you walk through reception, and experience it for yourself as it
happens!

How You Can Get Involved

If you are an exhibitor at Sight Village who would like to encourage people to
visit your stand, someone who plans to attend or if you are just interested,
there are lots of ways you can get involved to make this a truly interactive
experience!

.     During the programmes, you can send e-mail to:

Enquiries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

.     Throughout the shows, you can use Twitter and send messages to:

@BrianHartgen

or

@TerryClasper

.     If you are interested in taking part in the show which airs on Monday
evening about Sight Village, perhaps by Skype or on the phone, you can let us
know in advance by writing to:

Enquiries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All shows will be available as podcasts too, so you can download them if you
cannot listen live.  Hearing the programmes live however will ensure you can
get fully involved in the interactive experience!

Live Show Times

In the event that show times should change, you should always check the "What's
On When" page on the Mushroom FM web site for the latest information.

.     Monday: 5 PM to 8 PM.

.     Tuesday: 3 PM to 5 PM.

.     Wednesday: 3 PM to 5 PM.

.     Thursday: 2.30 PM to 4 PM.

So come on! Lets make this a fun and interactive virtual experience wherever
you are in the world!