[guide.chat] Sight Village

  • From: "Chris West" <chris.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 12:48:59 +0100

Hi All,

We're Coming To Sight Village!

Software Express is happy to announce that we will be exhibiting at the
upcoming Sight Village exhibition between 14-17 July. This year the
event takes place in a new venue at The New Bingley Hall, 1 Hockley
Circus, Hockley, Birmingham, and the entry is absolutely FREE.

To find Guide software products please go to the Dolphin Computer Access
stand located in Zone 2. You can also book appointments with our Sales
or Technical Advisors by phoning 0845 22 55 005.

During the exhibition, visitors are also invited to participate in the
seminar we are running, called 'Computers made easy with Guide'. This
will give an overview of Guide's main features, and also demonstrate
some of the new features in Guide V5.

As usual, we have prepared a special offer for our customers:

FREE 1-YearSoftware Updates Package with the purchase of any Guide
product.
Offer must end on 14th August.

For our existing customers, we have a brand new PC base unit on offer
for just £399*. For more

Offers' terms & conditions apply

Chris
Technical Support Engineer

Software Express Ltd
Tel: 0845 225 5005
Email:chris.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:chris.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Web:  <http://www.softwareexpress.co.uk> www.softwareexpress.co.uk

"Guide" - Easy to use and affordable computer access software for blind
and partially sighted users, backed up by friendly technical support
services.
--------------------------------
Software Express Ltd, Registered in England No. 5600063 Registered
Office: Technology House, Blackpole Estate West, Worcester, WR3 8TJ
This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views
or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of "Software Express Distribution Limited".
If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments,
you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them
to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received
this email in error.