[guide.chat] Phyllis is sending us emails from jail

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 03:53:53 -0000

Hi all
yes phyllis is now writing all her emails from jail
Her barmy crazy solititor malcolm has asked permission for her to take her
computer
I am not happy about that.
all enjoy sending her emails because 6 weeks is a long time
so no visitors so all enjoy her while she can
Yes got permission to use the washing machine in jail but she has to q up for
it and pay £2 for one wash
also she wiell get her bloody pancakes delivered every morning at 7am but first
she has to scrub all the toilets out .
dinner time she has to q up for while but what she is not aware of is that I
weill be patrolling the block h.
so she doesn't know it yet hahahahahaha
Tough

So make the best of her ok
don't make too much of a fuss of her now
because she is not happy at moment mollie and other animals and quiz are just
glued to tv news headlines they just can see there mummy on tv briefly on tv
sorry but that is the way it has to be

Good night as being a wardn early start in morning so going to my bed now
Love jail warden miss piggy boots of block h. x.x.x.x.