[guide.chat] Jail sentance for phyllis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 03:40:32 -0000

Now Phyllis
you never knew I was listening in here now did you? hahahahahahaha

Right I weill give you pancake in Jail but now your jail has been extended now
for 6 weeks
Malcolm and your hounds are not allowed in
Got that!

just you and the cell and bars on windows and lock and huge padlock and i mean
a huge padlock

hey you needn't worry about your weight either in jail after all you hardly eat
all day anyway so you weill not starve in Jail love

Love jail warden of block h
Love Carol x.x.x.x.

Now l Message-----
From: Phyllis Edwards - Email Address: phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 20/07/2011 22:36
Sent To: Guide chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Hi Vannessa

thank you for being my friend, not really sure why I was sent to jail, but of
course whatever Carole says goes, think we should all have this pancake party,
we could have it in jail, what a wonderful thought, we could through pancakes
at her through our prison bars,
my motley lot of animals will protect me, and all I have to do is mention
jasper to her and she will run a mile,
hugs,ha ha ha