[guide.chat] My strange hair

  • From: "vanessa pugh" <shannon17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 19:24:55 -0000

thanks for your messages about my weird and colourful hair over the years, it's
all part of having a fun outlook on life, never used to wear make up or trendy
clothes, was never a fashion follower, just liked to be myself usually wearing
jeans and sweatshirts, comfy and didn't need a lot of ironing ha ha, did have
some fairly normal hair cuts and would even be seen wearing a dress once in a
while ha ha, life is full of others who want to tell you how to dress, talk,
what they think is the right thing for you, I say that it is my life, I know
what I like and what is right for me, so enjoy yourselves, we are all unique
and special, bye for now, off to listen to the footie, enjoy the peace while
I'm gone, I know that the boys will have a good night without me ha ha, but be
warned -- I'll be back, Vanessa x x