[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chatPÌ] Different hair styles and colours

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 18:47:47 -0000

Hi Vanessa,
you talking about hair colour etc reminded me of the time when I decided to
colour my hair dark auburn, I really liked the colour on the box so decided to
colour my hair.
It turned out a disaster! instead of my hair being auburn it turned out a
horrible brown colour, it looked like a faded dark brown, like a old pair of
brown cords look when the colour starts to fade, can't describe it really, but,
it wasn't very nice, had to go round like that till it come out, this was when
I could see.
From that time on if I want to colour my hair, I go for black, its my natural
colour and I'm safe there.
I've had my hair spiky in the past to.