[guide.chat] My special friend Clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 20:12:23 -0000

Good evening clare
Yes,we are true friends all these years
I treasured my choclate mould its brilliant infact last week I was asked to
make choclate stars snowmen and trees for our party on 21st of December.

I counted them shapes and found 9 shaped in there wow so i am going to make 9
choclates three times think that is 27 little choclac to go on party plate  I
am making them day before our party.

On December 16th our stella wants me to make some for holly,samuel.and baby
scarlette as they are staying at stellas on 17th and 18th december
ah nice

so that is good cool yea

I remember when we first started writing braille letters to one and other we
were both very emotional people took everything the wrong way hahahahahaha its
because we didn't have the same minds that we have nowdays more older and wiser
and stronger how life changes its just amazing
I have learnt an awful lot over the years clare all your advice you gave to me
you even taught me to spell in braille better too wow happy days goodness every
year sent one and other cards and presents wow

I have blind friends in the past but my god not as good as you they have got
bad tempered with me jealous of me too and my god talk abut rowes wow that is
not in it most of my blind friends has deserted me in the years wow

used to have lots of tape friends now only got 3 hahahahahaha
but somthing abut yu that is holding us together although we have had our up
and downs strange isn't it?

Hey clare,wouldn't it be funny if we end up in old peoples home together
hahahehehehehehehe
your at one end of room in chair with your walking frame and stick looking very
gray and old hardy any hair on waving your stick at me shouting

Hey is that carol over there !

I will be even older more gray and more wrinkles and rocking chair and waving
my stic at you with my very crokey voice shouting hey is that clare over there
too!hahahahahehehehehehehehe
You weill have stacks of choclates in your side locker in the home like me but
in this case me and you weill have jars at side of our lockers with false teeth
in oh my god scary now hahahahahehehehehehehe

Thank you for your precious friendship clare,
lets grow old together

Love carol who is not quite with it yet hahahahaha x.x.x.x.