[guide.chat] Music talk

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 12:30:47 +0100

Hi Carol oh yes I have all those CD's you mentioned apart from the bag pipers.
Oh by the way the circus is take that. Oh you can't beat the old stuff always
the best. Well I couldn't go into all the other CD's I have I would take me
forever I have so many hahahehehehehe. I do have all 4 in the series of
dreamboats and petticoats I have the whole lot so far cool yea. I'm now waiting
for the next to come out. OH yes I also have Foster and Allen I love them. I
keep my CD's in those CD storage folders with those plastic wallets as it gets
rid of the big bulky cases so easy to store and can find them so much easier. I
braille on each wallet what each CD is it's ideal. I know Carol you now use
those storage folders too as I got you into them you copycat as always
hahahehehehehe. It's so cool we can all share ideas for sure. Well Carol the
number 1 email chuckler and tennis fan. Enjoy the tennis. It's raining here to
so we both have the best place home keeping warm for sure. Love Clare xxxx