[guide.chat] MOBILITY component of DLA.

  • From: "davidguidedog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <davidguidedog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 23:49:37 -0000

as some guide users will already know the Commons agreed to give the full
Mobility component to VIP'S at long last.

it has been a very long hard fort campaign  with loads of obstacles to overcome
along the way.

the very small part that I have played working with Staff and colleagues at
RNIB, and a Large number of organisations of and for blind people since the
beginning of the campaign has finally all been very worthwhile ending with
tonight's very good news

as to how long it will be before we get our hands on the Cash only time will
tell.
I am certain that RNIB will issue a Press release during the next couple of
day's

should people not be able to wait for the Press Release they can always phone
the campaigns office at RNIB.
telephone 0207 388 1266 or look at the RNIB web page.

Regards,
from Dave.