[guide.chat] DLA Cash.

  • From: "davidguidedog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <davidguidedog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Chat room at software Express" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 00:44:44 -0000

Hi all,

in answer to the question about the amount of the mobility higher Rate
component if about  £49 a week but there should be a small increase soon.

as to the remark about Snails pace and the government.
all I can and will say is that a small number of people have been working
tirelessly over a number of years and have been refused at least twice to put
this particular wrong right.

if you think about it the fact that the government have finally said yes is
remarkable as we are in recession.

if we have to wait for a couple of years well, so what.
as the vote has been taken it will happen as this is an amendment to desisting
law.

from Dave.