[guide.chat] Knock knock come in clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 22:07:10 -0000

Oh thank goodness your there clare hahahahahaha
yes like a desert island on here today
all gone astray maybe wind blown them all away hey

thank you for spelling earil for me ducks gone again

yes me and you all alone on here now hahahahahahaha the orphans of the chat
group
abandonded orphans

bloody miserable January and cold bad wind and rain not helping at all
just been listening to chat show on radio wow empty with out my tv on now
goodness me strange month
hope me and you can enjoy our day in tomorrow got carer on thursday now cool
yea
clare what songs are on the westlife album
let us know

From: clare moulds - Email Address: clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 03/01/2012 21:55
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat]

Hi Carol, yes, knock, knock, can I come in too? I think me and you are the only
ones around. This seems to be a deserted area. Where is everyone? Not suffering
from the Jan blues we hope hahahaha. Well come on chatterers get chatting.
Carol and I are bored. Well Carol oh dear not good the nasty strong wind has
blown down your aerial so you have no TV. Hope it comes back soon. A good job
you only missed Emmerdale tonight. Hope it comes back in time for Corrie on
Thursday. It's scary the damage strong winds can do and it's been stronger than
ever I could hear it too. Love Clare xxxx