[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Knock knock can I can I come in?

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 21:55:43 -0000

Hi Carol, yes, knock, knock, can I come in too? I think me and you are the only
ones around. This seems to be a deserted area. Where is everyone? Not suffering
from the Jan blues we hope hahahaha. Well come on chatterers get chatting.
Carol and I are bored. Well Carol oh dear not good the nasty strong wind has
blown down your aerial so you have no TV. Hope it comes back soon. A good job
you only missed Emmerdale tonight. Hope it comes back in time for Corrie on
Thursday. It's scary the damage strong winds can do and it's been stronger than
ever I could hear it too. Love Clare xxxx