[guide.chat] Keeping in touch

  • From: "jenny garland" <jenny.garland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 14:56:56 +0100

Hi all,thought I would share with you my visit yesterday to Leicester Space
Centre.
It was part of my Grandsons birthday treat.
I found that there was a lot I could enjoy,even with my sight restrictions. It
helped that my daughter read the information to me,so I could enjoy that. There
is  a lot of hands on things,a little children are well catered for. I really
enjoyed the day and hope others will have a day out there.
From Jen
jenny.garland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx