[guide.chat] In Reply To: knew to this,

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "neil bell" <neil.bell3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 08:41:21 +0100

Hi, Neil.
Welcome to the chat room. I hope you enjoy the insanity that prevails here -
though sometimes we can share experiences, tips, hints and ideas which make
coping as visually impaired people easier.
I can sympathise with your position. I was carer for my increasingly disabled
mother over her last twelve years, and the opportunities for 'free time' were
limited.
Anyway, again, please feel welcome here - even add to the general level of
insanity, when you feel like it!