[guide.chat] In Reply To: knew to this,

  • From: "Elizabeth Kay" <ebeth.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "neil bell" <neil.bell3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 11:05:06 +0100

Hello Neil.  I think you will find belonging to the char group helpful  Try to
switch on for short periods during the day, you do not need to reply unless you
have time.  I am one of the older members of the group and do not get out much
on account of age related problens so I enjoy the companionshiip even though I
do not always join in or even   understand sometimes what is going on. Luckily
although I am 94 years old I am still able to look after myself and only need
help wiy houdework, shopping anf abit of DIY now and again.  Love to your
mother.   Elizabeth