[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.support] Re: Dearly departed Vanessa Pugh.

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 18:40:04 +0100

I have just picked up the message about the death of Vanessa Pugh
it is always a sad time but we should remember the good times that we all had
when we spoke to her on skype and email,also we must remember that she is no
longer suffering, she is now in the hands of the lord
our hearts go out to Steve and Scott,I am sure she will be sadly missed,Vanessa
was always very cheerful no matter what life threw at her,
I am sure we will all miss her
rest in peace Vanessa ,