[guide.chat] Hi Clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 18:53:34 +0100

Good evening my friend Clare
Oh thank you.
Yes glad all the celebrations are now over and done with crikey never eaten to
much in my life
oh wow just been so hectic for me this last few days
I can't wait now to calm down now in all day tomorrow
oh thank god for that.

I looking forward to a normal weekend now coming
well clare been putting your braille on card on your birthday card I made for
you especially for next monday 11th of November
just going to wrap your present up too tomorrow
posting them friday on way to Henshaws

well clare our stella told me your going to need plenty more medicen now as you
get older you lose the plot hahahahahahahahahaha  i was talking about you on
phone not long ago she wanted to know all about my day today

Oh your sausages and mashed sounded so yummy
clare do you like onion gravy?
I love it over mashed potatoes so yummy

oh wow
my belly feels like huge balloon as its going to pop any minute hahahahahaha
not surprised
Carer told me look 7 months pregnant now all that food inside me
I feel like a camel but only one hump hahahahahahahaha

when my mum violet elazebath was alive
she used to shout at me and say

for god sake do you ever stop eating

Its true i never stop

oh well never mind

Clare yes raining here too that awful drizzle rain that gets you so wet
although its fine

its been so bad in nottinghan when i heard news it rained all weekend over the
jubillee

clare do you have a Bon marsh store in grantham
two over here has closed
clintons were going to closed but thankfully they are keeping ours open now
over here in manchester horray
but to be honest they want £4.50 for some birthday cards so expensive in their
wouldn't bother me if they did closed far too expensive
my opinion any way

only emmerdale on tonight now
nice zak is back home great
right clare take care