[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] to all

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 23:08:21 -0000

Hi Stan, First your Post master and now go between, Good lad. Pass this one on
to Miss Piggy.

Hi Carol, I know how you   feel. alone and unwanted. But your not. Were all
hear for you.

Just keep your snout in the trough   and it will pass before you know it.
hehehehe

love Malcolmj. xxx.

hi  all
iam bord  stiff with out my computer
iam mising you all
iwill be glad  when i get some tapes  comping in
to pass my time away  i hope jackie  sends me a tape tomorrow
iam watching tv more then ever
and eating more and my pigglets  driving  me up the bloody  wall  hahaha
love carol xxxx

-----