[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Elivis

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 22:55:34 -0000

Hi Jann, I to like Elvis, Still the king.

Ilike , Are You Lonesome Tonight. Love me Tender. Suspicious Minds, Old Shep,
I like them all and have most of them on C. D. About three or four hundred of
his songs. And I like Neil Diamond. And Country Music.
Me one hell of a cool cat. OK. CHIKS.  Lets cut the rug.  hehehehe.

love Malcolm. xxx.

Hi,it's Elvis's birthday
 and all that I want to say is that,for me he has been my inspiration since I
was a little girl,and still think that he is terrific,and I just wish that I
could have seen him in on stage,but I have been to his home in Memphis,great
time!
I liked his song one night with you,of course there is many songs that I
love.How about you?would love to hear your favourite's!!
I'm all shook up!Jan.

-----