[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] to Malcolm

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 21:38:18 +0100

Hi Malcolm
when you were young there were no toys or games your parents could afford like
mine,so you had to make do with what they could get for you,I am sure your
brother didn't realize he had put the brake blocks in back to front even though
he was cruel to you,
I remember once my sister broke an antique in the house so she put it so that
it was balanced on top of the bottom of where it should have been, when I got
home from school for the holidays we were playing near the antique and my
sister pushed me up against it so that it fell apart and shouted Jenny look
what you have done you have broken it now so I got the blame for that one,
love from
Jenny