[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] to

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 07:31:36 +0100

What kids carol? no kids here not even the goat kind, just little me all on my
own with the whole world inside my computer, how they can all fit in my
computer i do not know, i think the bigger the hard drive the more people are
there, anyways i think you mean my grandchildren, the boys wore red rugby
shirts and little granddaughter wore red dress and they all had their own made
jubilee hats and photographs and films were taken of them at the jubilee
parties they went to, i know you want photographs, i always ask, no time mum,
next time mum etcetera.
E-card is a card you send, like greetings cards, birthday, i love you, sorry,
happy christmas and you choose picture, the pictures will say, birthday cake,
two champagne glasses, football and you write a message in the text box, then
you put your email address and the person you are sending it to in another
textbox and press send, it goes to the persons email, the person will have a
link in the email which will take them to the e-card you made.
vanessa.